Thursday, July 22, 2010

Posted by jinson on 4:25 AM No comments
Had you get carried away on Season 7 Episode 3: Dramedy? So am I, I couldn’t help myself to watch it again and again. I was get hooked by Kevin Connolly, I really love how he handle delightfully his rule as Eric Murphy. Right now I’m craving to watch Entourage Season 7 Episode 4: Tequila Sunrise this 25th of July.

As what I’ve read this brand new episode offers tons of drama and laughter. Ari’s euphoria after making an NFL pitch to a group of Hollywood high rollers is tempered when he learns that Lizzie may be siphoning off some of his prized clients. To add the thrill, Eric and Scott patch up their differences with an eye on Vince’s future and give a toss of success on their company. This is so exciting; I really love this episode and wishing they will continue making more seasons and episode.

I’m sure Entourage fanatics are also screaming in ecstasy right now. The episode is directed by Adam Davidson written by Doug Ellin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment