Sunday, August 22, 2010

Posted by jinson on 10:29 PM No comments
Miss Universe 2010 Presentation Show Parade will surely catch your breath away as 83 lovely candidates show their dashing beauty to the public one again. As you can glimpse on the video below each Miss Universe 2010 Candidates are truly beautiful on their own way, the wit they show is aspiring but sad to say only one lucky person can win the crown. Who is she is still a big question. Will the Country of Venezuela once again dominate the Miss Universe history or this time we should expect for new changes?

I guess we have to watch Miss Universe 2010 online for us to know guys. I know some of you are excited to watch this once in a year event and so am I. I’m crossing my fingers and hoping that our country representative will win the title but I know I’m not the only one who is praying, everyone does so good luck to all of us. Meanwhile don’t miss to watch Miss Universe 2010 Presentation Show Parade below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment