Friday, August 5, 2011

Posted by jinson on 11:18 AM No comments
It is been a long time since the last time I put a trailer clip on my post, and right now I realize that I been missing something, or I just keep on writing something but not letting you to atleast have a look on what I’m trying to impart on you. So, to start again, here’s the sneak peak of True Blood Season 4 Episode 7: Cold Grey Light of Dawn which I know most trubies will get interested in.



The said episode is schedule for airing this coming Sunday, August 7, 2011 and deals with Bill who passes an order that is generally disliked. Eric elsewhere is eagerly accepts his amnesia while Luna finds out something interesting about Sam. Holly and Andy hook up. Lafayette becomes more aware of his own existence, sensations, thoughts and surroundings and Jessica's not so sure her current relationship has much future. Alcide and Debbie make the decision to join a new werewolf community.

Can you make it on the episode air date? If not, you can also catch the whole thing as when you watch True Blood Season 4 Episode 7: Cold Grey Light of Dawn online. Aside from our television, internet is also the best source when it comes to our favorite television series. The only thing you have to remember is to search what your really looking for!

0 comments:

Post a Comment